To access your records, fill out forms, etc., click on the Patient Portal button below.
Insurance Coverage: Contact your insurance company – they will have the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding your coverage.
Schedule an Appointment: Contact us to schedule your appointment! If your primary care doctor sent us a referral, we’ll call you at our earliest convenience to set up an appointment, but feel free to call us to speed up the process.
New Patient Intake: Once you have scheduled your appointment, we’ll send you an invitation to create an account on our Patient Portal. This is where you will fill out the necessary forms. Doing this at home will save you time on the day of your appointment. If necessary, come to our office ONE HOUR prior to your appointment in order to fill out your forms on our system.
Office Visit: Come to your appointment 15 MINUTES EARLY with:
- Current photo ID
- Most up-to-date insurance card
- Your copay, as it will be due at the time of service.
Please check out with the front desk before you leave!
After your appointment, your clinician will send you back to the front desk to go over any additional appointment scheduling or otherwise and to pay your copay.
- Arrive at least 5 minutes early to your appointment.
- Check in at the front desk.
- Bring your co-pay.
- Check out at the front desk after your appointment.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns at 360-682-5299.
Managing Your Patient Information with Ease
Once you become a registered patient, there are many helpful features available to your through the Patient Portal*. See some of the Patient Portal Services Below.
Messages - For General Questions
(or to share information you would like passed along to your provider)
Request a Medication Refill
Log in to your patient portal and click “Prescriptions” at the top of the patient portal home screen if you are on a computer or, if you are on a mobile device, the 3 lines of the menu options in the top left corner. You will see a list of current medications and can click “Request Refill” on the one(s) you need. If you do not find the prescription you are looking for, please see Messages – For General Questions instructions. Please allow 3-5 business days for processing prescription requests.
Update Your Demographic Information
If you have recently moved, changed your phone number, changed your name, or any of the personal information we have in your file, please inform the front desk of these changes immediately. This updated information is important for our office to be able to contact you, for processing your billing and insurance, among other things. This can be done in person at the front desk at the time of your appointment or you may do it via a direct message to our office staff (please see Messages – For General Questions.)
* Things to keep in mind when using the patient portal:
- Protected health information (PHI) such as your name, date of birth, account balance, prescriptions, etc. may be sent via the patient portal as it is a HIPAA compliant server. The patient portal is the best way to ensure that your correspondence with our office is secure, so we encourage its use when possible.
- Please allow 48 business hours for our providers or office staff to respond to your portal message. If it is necessary for your message to reach the front office or your provider sooner, please call the front office at 360-682-5299.
- The patient portal is only monitored during business hours. As such, it is not to be used for emergency situations.
In the event of an emergency please call 911 or visit your nearest emergency room.
Telemedicine appointments are available on a case by case basis. Click the link below to access the Telemedicine Page.
All of Jackie Davis’s appointments will be held via telemedicine. Please click the Telemedicine Page link above to access the Telemedicine page.