August 21st, 2020
To participate in a video session with your provider::
- Make sure you are using a computer that has a camera and a microphone
- Enable the Video & Microphone on the computer
- Scroll down to the lavender portion of this page
- Look for your provider and click on the link that says, “Start a telemedicine call with [Your Provider]”
- Follow the website’s instructions
- Please start the call and be ready for your session 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment so that you are ready as soon as your provider is
Patients of Jackie Davis:
Beginning September 8th, all appointments scheduled with Jackie Davis have been converted to telemedicine and she will no longer be able to accept new patients. If you no longer wish to continue seeing Ms. Davis please contact our office at 360-682-5299. If you have discussed continuing care with her via telemedicine and have appointments scheduled, you will simply click the link provided at the bottom of the page 5 minutes prior to your appointment time.
If you are utilizing telemedicine exclusively, please be aware of the following:
- You are required to be on time to your appointment. If you are not logged on for your appointment 15 minutes after the hour or earlier or you do not show for your appointment, you will be charged a no-show fee of $75, per our financial policy.
- You are expected to pay all fees and copays at the time of service. This can be done over the phone with our office at 360-682-5299 or with our billing department at 425-899-3999. Please do so immediately before or immediately following your appointment. Payment plans may be set up with our billing department as well.
- If you need to change your appointment time or cancel, 24-hour notice is required. Without 24-hour notice, a $75 no-show fee will be added to your account.
- Any and all communication regarding your protected health information (PHI), including appointment times, demographic information, chart notes, etc. must be done through the phone, fax, or via the patient portal. Patient forms and other PHI cannot be sent via email as we do not have a secure email server.
Due to insurance restrictions of telemedicine, Ms. Davis cannot take on any new patients via telemedicine. If someone you know would like to establish care, please have them contact our office and we will do our best to assist them in finding a provider locally. Further, Ms. Davis can only have a telemedicine visit with patients located in the state of Washington, as she is only licensed in the state of Washington.
If at any point you decide to discontinue services with Ms. Davis, please contact our office and we will do our best to assist you in that process.
We appreciate your continued patience with us as we try to quickly navigate these new technologies to best serve everyone in this unprecedented time. Please do not hesitate to call our office at 360.682.5299 if you have any questions or concerns about this process or anything else.
Alterity Psychological Services is the benchmark for compassionate and holistic family-centered care, incorporating mind, body, and community
Alterity Psychological Services
1051 NE 7th Avenue
Oak Harbor, WA 98277