To participate in a video session with your provider::
- Make sure you are using a computer that has a camera and a microphone
- Enable the Video & Microphone on the computer
- Scroll down to the lavender portion of this page
- Look for your provider and click on the link that says, “Start a telemedicine call with [Your Provider]”
- Follow the website’s instructions
- Please start the call and be ready for your session 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment so that you are ready as soon as your provider is
If you are utilizing telemedicine exclusively, please be aware of the following:
- You are required to be on time to your appointment. If you are not logged on for your appointment 15 minutes after the hour or earlier or you do not show for your appointment, you will be charged a no-show fee of $90, per our financial policy. For telemedicine calls with our prescriber, Amy Epp, if you are not logged on for your appointment 5 minutes after your appointment start time or do not answer the call, you will be charged a no-show fee of $50, per our financial policy.
- You are expected to pay all fees and copays at the time of service. This can be done over the phone with our office at 360-682-5299 or with our billing department at 425-899-3999. Please do so immediately before or immediately following your appointment. Payment plans may be set up with our billing department as well.
- If you need to change your appointment time or cancel, 24-hour notice is required. Without 24-hour notice, a $90 no-show fee will be added to your account. Without 24-hour notice, a no-show fee will be added to your account: $90 for a missed therapy appointment, $50 for a missed psychiatric follow-up appointment.
- Any and all communication regarding your protected health information (PHI), including appointment times, demographic information, chart notes, etc. must be done through the phone, fax, or via the patient portal. Patient forms and other PHI cannot be sent via email as we do not have a secure email server.