Mental Health Professional WANTED!
If your passion is helping to support patients, their families and the community in which we live, while simultaneously working in a fun, team-centered environment, we want to talk to you! We are focused on growing our clinic family as we work together to become the benchmark for mental health care services in Washington.
We are looking for experienced and passionate providers who have the following credentials:
Ph.D., PsyD, LMHC, LMFT or LICSW
Our team at Alterity Psychological Services consists of providers of the highest caliber who had their choice of health care organizations but chose to help us cultivate our company roots on Whidbey Island, Washington.
What we offer:
- Patient-centered, compassionate and collaborative work environment
- Fully staffed office to handle scheduling, credentialing, and billing
- A high priority placed on work-life balance
- Quickly growing organization
- Use of AdvancedMD EMR/EHR
- 1099 position rewarding effort and dedication
A love for Whidbey Island is what drives us. We at Alterity Psychological Services are proud to care for the community that supports us, our first responders who keep us safe, our veterans and active duty military who protect us and their families who support them! Whidbey Island is only about 30 miles from Seattle making it an easy day trip, yet we feel far removed from the trappings of a big city. This picturesque island in the Puget Sound is the kind of place that is perfect for planting roots!
- 1099 Contract: Full time hours M-F 9am-6pm
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy, Social Work or other closely related field (Required)
- Psychology, LMHC, LMFT, LISW (Required)
- Mental Health: 2 years (Preferred)
- Counseling: 2 years (Preferred)
- Computer competency
- Able to work independently, assume full responsibility for performance of specific duties and performance arenas, and evidence excellent organizational skills
- Evidence of self-motivation and excellent time management skills
- Evidence of successful work experience collaborating with patients, fellow staff, and cross-system organizations
- Evidence of knowledge of public mental health service delivery system
- Therapist positions require eligibility for certification with Washington State within their degree field
- *Background check required upon hire
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please apply below and submit a current resume.
Click Here to Begin the Application Process
Alterity Psychological Services sets the standard for mental health care. We use evidence-based therapies, conduct regular testing, and uphold the highest ethical standards in practice and diagnostics.
Alterity Psychological Services
1051 NE 7th Avenue
Oak Harbor, WA 98277